I did the below steps:
- I installed Husarnet on a Raspberry Pi 4B (let’s say A) running on Raspbian Bullseye OS using the command - “curl -s https://install.husarnet.com/install.sh | sudo bash”
- After that I took a backup of it (.IMG file), let’s say backup.img file
- Restored that .IMG file (backup.img) on a new SD card
- Inserted the new SD Card on a different Raspberry Pi 4B (let’s say B)
- Execute the join command on the device A (from step 1) - Executes successfully i.e. device is added
- Execute the join command on the device B (from step 4) - Goes into infinite timer, never joins
The join command is exactly same, the only change is of hostname, A & B. The “ifconfig” command on both the Raspberry Pi 4 gives the same Husarnet IP address, which is where I think the issue is. I tried uninstalling the husarnet on device B, but it didn’t solve the issue.
How can I change the Husarnet IP address on device B? Can someone please help me with resolving this issue?
Thanks so much in advance.